Cannelloni Bean Salad
- 1 14oz can of Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomato
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 tbs red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- bread for serving
- Rinse and drain the Cannellini beans.
- Finely chop the tomato and slice the anchovies.
- Mix the Cannellini beans, tomato and anchovies with the red onion, basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- This mixture can be eaten as is or spread atop crusty French bread spread with oil, toasted and rubbed with garlic.