Cheddar Cheese Fondue
|1/2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1 tbs flour|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|pinch onion powder|
|pinch cayenne pepper|
|kosher salt to taste|
|1/2 loaf French bread, cubed|
|2 apples, cored, sliced|
- Mix shredded cheese and flour until cheese is well coated.
- In a saucepan over low heat, scald the milk.
- Stir in cheese, a little bit at a time, continuing to heat and stir until all cheese is melted.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, cayenne and salt to taste.
- Place in a fondue pot on warm.
- Serve with French bread cubes and fruit slices.