Cheddar Cheese Fondue
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbs flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- pinch onion powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cubed
- 2 apples, cored, sliced
- Mix shredded cheese and flour until cheese is well coated.
- In a saucepan over low heat, scald the milk.
- Stir in cheese, a little bit at a time, continuing to heat and stir until all cheese is melted.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, cayenne and salt to taste.
- Place in a fondue pot on warm.
- Serve with French bread cubes and fruit slices.