Mexican Cheesy Bean Dip
- 1 (15oz) can of chili beans in sauce
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4oz) can of diced green chilies
- 2 cups cheddar or jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tbs onions, minced
- tortilla chips for dipping
- Place all ingredient in a blender or food processor, except for the tortilla chips.
- Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a microwavable 2 quart dish and cook on high for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or until all cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Also may be used for filling burritos or a topping for tostadas.