Mexican Cheesy Bean Dip
|1 (15oz) can of chili beans in sauce|
|1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 (4oz) can of diced green chilies|
|2 cups cheddar or jack cheese, shredded|
|1 tbs onions, minced|
|tortilla chips for dipping|
- Place all ingredient in a blender or food processor, except for the tortilla chips.
- Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a microwavable 2 quart dish and cook on high for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or until all cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Also may be used for filling burritos or a topping for tostadas.