|16 oz yellow corn, fresh or frozen|
|8 oz andouille sausage, cut into 1/2 inch cubes|
|1/2 red pepper, chopped|
|1/2 green pepper, chopped|
|1 jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds|
|1 small onion chopped|
|3 cloves garlic chopped|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Add canola oil to a large hot skillet. Cast iron works well.
- Add the andouille and brown slightly.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the onions and garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the peppers and corn and mix well to combine. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.