- 16 oz yellow corn, fresh or frozen
- 8 oz andouille sausage, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbs canola oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Add canola oil to a large hot skillet. Cast iron works well.
- Add the andouille and brown slightly.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the onions and garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the peppers and corn and mix well to combine. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.