Cucumber and Salmon Bites
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 8oz can of salmon or 8oz of cooked salmon,drained
- 1 tbs sour cream
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cucumbers, thickly chopped
- Sprigs of fresh dill for garnish
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl with electric beaters until soft and creamy.
- Add the salmon, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, cilantro, chives, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Beat for 1 minute until well combined.
- Place a tsp of the cheese mixture on each cucumber and garnish with a sprig of dill.