Easy Broccoli Cheese Rice
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|2/4 stick of butter|
|1 large bag of frozen broccoli or 1 lb of fresh florets|
|2 cups white rice, cooked|
|1 (8oz) jar of cheese wiz|
|1 can cream mushroom soup|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion and butter, and set aside.
- Combine broccoli rice, cheese wiz and mushroom soup, mix well.
- Add sauteed onion and turn into a greased 9×12 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.