Easy Broccoli Cheese Rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2/4 stick of butter
- 1 large bag of frozen broccoli or 1 lb of fresh florets
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- 1 (8oz) jar of cheese wiz
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion and butter, and set aside.
- Combine broccoli rice, cheese wiz and mushroom soup, mix well.
- Add sauteed onion and turn into a greased 9×12 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.