Easy Crab Pasta Salad
- 1 package of spiral noodles or small shells
- 1 lb of crab meat
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped, seeds removed
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/2 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- Kosher and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 bottle ranch dressing. Use as much as necessary to coat the salad lightly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients and chill covered for 4 hours before serving.
- You may also use imitation crab meat if desired.