Grilled Swordfish with Cilantro Butter
- 4 (8oz) center cut swordfish steaks
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare a charcoal fire.
- Lightly coat the fish with olive oil.
- When the coals are gray place the fish on an oiled grill and cook until just firm, about 4 minutes per side for thick steaks. Take care not to over cook.
- Wash cilantro and remove stems.
- Combine cilantro with butter in a food processor or blender and mix for several until lightly and fluffy.
- Blend in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve fish topped with cilantro butter.