|2 broiler chickens|
|1/3 cup cider vinegar|
|1 tsp kitchen bouquet|
|1 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp onion salt|
|1 tsp garlic salt|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|1 tbs tomato paste|
|1/2 cup melted butter|
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except for chicken and mix well. Set aside.
- Split broilers down the back. Wash and clean thoroughly, then wipe dry.
- Grease a broiling pan and rack.
- Heat the broiling pan in the oven. When hot, place the chickens on the rack under under a very hot flame.
- Sear both sides of the chickens, turning frequently.
- Reduce heat to 400 degrees and finish broiling.
- Use the sauce to baste chickens several times during cooking.
- Alternative you may cook the chickens over hot charcoal.