- 2 broiler chickens
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tsp kitchen bouquet
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- dash paprika
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except for chicken and mix well. Set aside.
- Split broilers down the back. Wash and clean thoroughly, then wipe dry.
- Grease a broiling pan and rack.
- Heat the broiling pan in the oven. When hot, place the chickens on the rack under under a very hot flame.
- Sear both sides of the chickens, turning frequently.
- Reduce heat to 400 degrees and finish broiling.
- Use the sauce to baste chickens several times during cooking.
- Alternative you may cook the chickens over hot charcoal.