Hot Artichoke Dip
- 3 (14oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut into quarters.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-20 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve with you favorite crackers or crusty bread.