|butter lettuce leaves|
|2 ripe avocados|
|2 tsp lemon juice|
|4 medium tomatoes|
|1 red onion|
|2 cups canned mixed beans, drained|
|4 tbs olive oil|
|dash of chili powder|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbs wine vinegar|
|pinch superfine sugar|
|1 tbs cilantro, chopped|
- Line a serving bowl with the lettuce leaves
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Thinly slice and squeeze lemon juice over to prevent browning.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and onion and push the onion into rings.
- Arrange the avocado, tomatoes and onion around the salad bowl, leaving a space in the center.
- Spoon the beans into the center of the salad.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.