Mixed Baked Beans
|1 lb ground chuck|
|1 large onion, chopped|
|1 lb bacon|
|2 (29oz) cans of pork and beans|
|1 (16oz) can of kidney beans|
|1 (16oz) can of lima beans|
|1 (16oz) can of butter beans|
|1 cup ketchup|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|1 tbs white vinegar|
|2 tbs liquid smoke|
- Cook ground chuck then, drain excess fat.
- Cook bacon, drain and crumble.
- Drain some of the liquid off pork n’ beans and most of the liquid from the other beans.
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and cook, covered for 4-6 hours.
- Beans may be frozen for later use.