Mixed Baked Beans
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 (29oz) cans of pork and beans
- 1 (16oz) can of kidney beans
- 1 (16oz) can of lima beans
- 1 (16oz) can of butter beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 2 tbs liquid smoke
- Cook ground chuck then, drain excess fat.
- Cook bacon, drain and crumble.
- Drain some of the liquid off pork n’ beans and most of the liquid from the other beans.
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and cook, covered for 4-6 hours.
- Beans may be frozen for later use.