Parmesan Herb Bread
- 1 loaf sour dough bread, un sliced
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Slice the bread vertically into 1 inch slices. Don’t slice all the way through.
- Blend together butter, garlic, parsley, oregano and dill.
- Spread butter mixture in between bread slices.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the loaf and twist the ends and leaving the top open.
- Sprinkle top and in between slices liberally with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.