Parmesan Herb Bread
|1 loaf sour dough bread, un sliced|
|1/2 cup butter softened|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tsp fresh parsley|
|1/2 tsp oregano, crumbled|
|1/4 tsp dill weed|
|Parmesan cheese grated|
- Slice the bread vertically into 1 inch slices. Don’t slice all the way through.
- Blend together butter, garlic, parsley, oregano and dill.
- Spread butter mixture in between bread slices.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the loaf and twist the ends and leaving the top open.
- Sprinkle top and in between slices liberally with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.