- 1 lb of spaghetti
- 5 eggs
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbs chopped parsley
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water according to package directions.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, then add the Parmesan, parsley and some salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss with spaghetti.
- Melt half the butter in a 9 inch frying pan and add the spaghetti mixture.
- Cover and cook over low heat until the base is crisp and golden.
- Slide onto a plate, melt the remaining butter in the pan and flip the frittata back into the pan to cook the other side.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.