Pesto and Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 cup basil leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 French Baguette
- 10 large sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, cut into thin strips
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese, thinly shaved
- To make the pesto, mix the basil leaves, pine nuts, and garlic in a food processor. Run the food processor and drizzle in the oil in a slow stream. Process until smooth.
- Toast the bread slices under a broiler, turning once, until golden brown.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the pieces of bread.
- Top each slice with sun-dried tomatoes and some Parmesan.