|1 lb ground chuck|
|1 package taco seasoning|
|2 heads lettuce, chopped|
|1 red onion, minced|
|1 can corn, drained|
|2 cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 bottle salsa|
|1 bunch cilantro, chopped|
|2 small cans of sliced black olives|
|2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1 bag Fritos corn chips|
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Brown ground meat with taco seasoning, drain.
- Toss with lettuce, onion, corn, beans, cilantro, olives and cheese. Chill
- In a blender, make dressing by blending lime juice with garlic, cumin and hot sauce.
- Add olive oil in a slow steady stream.
- Season with salt to taste.
- To serve the salad, add chips and dressing to chilled salad mixture. Toss again.