Teriyaki Marinated Beef Strips
|1 cup soy sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|2 tbs honey|
|2 tbs dry sherry|
|4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed|
|1/2 inch piece ginger, peeled and grated|
|1 tbs sesame seeds|
|4 scallions, thinly sliced|
|3 lbs London Broil|
- Combine soy sauce with brown sugar, oil, honey, sherry, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds and scallions.
- Remove fat from London broil and cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Add beef to a covered bowl and add the marinade. Marinate for 5 hours.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated meat strips on skewers and barbecue over hot coals until desired doneness is achieved.