Teriyaki Marinated Beef Strips
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs dry sherry
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/2 inch piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 lbs London Broil
- Bamboo skewers
- Combine soy sauce with brown sugar, oil, honey, sherry, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds and scallions.
- Remove fat from London broil and cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Add beef to a covered bowl and add the marinade. Marinate for 5 hours.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated meat strips on skewers and barbecue over hot coals until desired doneness is achieved.