- 20 eggs
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 and 1/2 oz jar red caviar
- 1 and 1/2 oz jar black caviar
- kosher salt to taste
- Put eggs in a sauce pan and cover with water and slowly bring to the boil. Once the water comes to a boil turn off heat and cover pan. Let eggs remain in pan for 14 minutes, remove eggs and place in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes or until eggs have completely cooled.
- Cut eggs in half length wise, remove the yolks and push the yolks through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Blend in the curry powder and mayonnaise, stirring the mixture until smooth.
- Put the filling in a piping bag fitted with a 1/2 inch star nozzle and pipe the mixture into the egg cavities.
- Garnish each egg with red and black caviar before serving.
- Recipe may be reduced if desired.