Chicken with Lemon and Garlic
- 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- parsley and lemon wedges for garnish
- Place the chicken breast between to sheets of plastic wraps. Pound with a meat mallet until fillets are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut the chicken into strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy frying pan until it is very hot but not smoking.
- Add the chicken strips, shallot, garlic, paprika and stir fry over high heat for about 3 minutes, until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Stir in the lemon juice, parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with fresh parsley.