Honey Mustard Smoked Salmon Salad
- 1/2 lb penne pasta
- 10 oz mixed salad greens
- 3 tbs pine nuts
- 20 slices smoked salmon
- 1 bottle honey mustard dressing
- fresh chives
- 1 tbs fresh dill
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Roast the pine nuts until slightly golden. Let cool.
- Arrange salad greens on plates and place some of the pasta around the plates
- Add the salmon evenly over the plates.
- Drizzle the dressing over the plates and garnish with chives, dill and pine nuts.