Honey Mustard Smoked Salmon Salad
|1/2 lb penne pasta|
|10 oz mixed salad greens|
|3 tbs pine nuts|
|20 slices smoked salmon|
|1 bottle honey mustard dressing|
|1 tbs fresh dill|
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Roast the pine nuts until slightly golden. Let cool.
- Arrange salad greens on plates and place some of the pasta around the plates
- Add the salmon evenly over the plates.
- Drizzle the dressing over the plates and garnish with chives, dill and pine nuts.