Indian Tandoori Chicken
|3 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken thighs|
|2 cups plain yogurt|
|1/3 cup white wine vinegar|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs ground paprika|
|1 tbs cayenne pepper|
|1 tbs ground coriander|
|1 tbs ground cumin|
|6 garlic cloves, chopped|
|1 tbs fresh ginger, grated|
|2 bay leaves|
|3 green peppers, seeded and cut into squares|
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put in a non-metallic bowl.
- Add the yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and bay leaves and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Soak 60 wooden skewers overnight.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, alternating with the pepper squares.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.