Indian Tandoori Chicken
- 3 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs ground paprika
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 green peppers, seeded and cut into squares
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and put in a non-metallic bowl.
- Add the yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and bay leaves and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Soak 60 wooden skewers overnight.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, alternating with the pepper squares.
- Grill for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.