Mexican Tuna Spread
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cans of solid white tuna
- 1 small can of green chilies, un-drained
- 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tbs red onion, diced
- 1 tbs scallions, diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Tortilla chips for serving
- In bowl combine the cream cheese, garlic powder, scallions, green chilies, chili powder, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Fold in the tuna, Mexican cheese. Gently mix well.
- Refrigerate covered for 3 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.