Pumpkin Pecan Pie
|1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell|
|1 cup solid pack canned pumpkin|
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1 tsp pumpkin spice|
|2/3 cup light corn syrup|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|3 tbs butter, melted|
|1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1 cup pecan halves|
This is a delicious pie that brings to favorite flavors together.
- For the pumpkin layer, combine the pumpkin, sugar, egg and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl.
- Spread over the bottom of the pie shell.
- For the pecan layer, combine corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla in a bowl, then stir in the nuts.
- Spoon over the. pumpkin layer.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.