Pumpkin White Chocolate Macadamia Bars
|2 cups flour|
|2 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1 tsp ground cloves|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|2 sticks butter, melted|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|1 cup solid pack canned pumpkin|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|2 cups white chocolate, morsels|
|2/3 cup coarsely chopped macada|
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in a bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in the pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended, then gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 and 1/2 cups of the white chocolate morsels and nuts.
- Spread in a greased jelly roll pan (15×10).
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Place remaining morsels over a double boiler.
- Once melted, drizzle over the bars.