Smoked Salmon Pate
- 1 lb of thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- toasted French bread for serving
- butter lettuce leaves for garnish
- Line four small ramekins with plastic wrap.
- Then line the ramekins with 1/4 of the smoked salmon to drape over the edges.
- In a food processor, process the rest of the salmon with the cream, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Pack the salmon lined ramekins with the smoked salmon pate and wrap over the loose strips of salmon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Garnish the plate with butter lettuce leaves.
- To serve invert on to plates and serve with toasted French bread slices.