Spicy Chili Con Queso
- 1/2 cup red onions, minced
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 and 1/3 cups ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chili pepper, drained
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Add the butter to a sauce pan and add the onions and cook until tender. About 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, and chilies and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Toss the cheeses with the corn starch and slowly to the pan until all the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.