Stuffed Celery Sticks
- 12 tender celery sticks, from the heart
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Trim the celery sticks, wash and dry well. Cut into 4 inch lengths.
- In a small bowl, combine the blue cheese, cream cheese and sour cream.
- Stir together until well combined then fold in all but 1 tbs of the walnuts.
- Fill the celery pieces with the cheese and nut mixture.
- Chill before serving and garnish with the reserved walnuts.