Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup minced ground cooked ham
- 1 tbs scallion, chopped
- 6 walnut halves, chopped
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tsp vinegar
- dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Paprika and gherkin slices for garnish
- Cut each hard boiled egg in half, lengthwise. Put the yolks in a bowl and set the whites aside.
- Mash the egg yolks well with a fork.
- Add the ham, nuts, scallions, mustard and mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Spoon the filling into the egg white halves or pipe it with a piping bag.
- Garnish with a little paprika and a small piece of pickle.
- Serve at room temperature.