Baked Beans and Beef
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large can pork and beans
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 2 tbs vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Fry the bacon until crisp, drain and crumble.
- Saute the onion in the bacon grease, drain.
- Brown the ground beef in the same pan and drain excess fat.
- In a large casserole dish, stir together bacon, onion, ground beef along with remaining ingredients. Gently mix well.
- Bake, covered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes.