Baked Beans and Beef
|1/2 lb bacon|
|1 medium onion chopped|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 large can pork and beans|
|1 can butter beans, drained|
|1 can kidney beans, drained|
|2 tbs vinegar|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tbs Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Fry the bacon until crisp, drain and crumble.
- Saute the onion in the bacon grease, drain.
- Brown the ground beef in the same pan and drain excess fat.
- In a large casserole dish, stir together bacon, onion, ground beef along with remaining ingredients. Gently mix well.
- Bake, covered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes.