Bung Bung Chinese Chicken
- 1 whole chicken, boiled until cooked through
- 1 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp hot pepper oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- Remove the meat from the chicken and cut into bite sized chunks.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add all the rest of the ingredients, except for the sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Top with the sesame seeds and refrigerate overnight, mixing occasionally.
- Serve chilled.