Chilled Avocado Soup
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and flesh removed
- 3 cups cold milk
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp curry powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
This is a chilled soup however you can reduce the amount of milk and make this soup more like a sauce that is traditional in Mexico.
- Add the avocado, milk, curry powder , lime juice and jalapeno to a food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in chilled bowls.
- If you wish to use as a sauce use only 1 cup of milk and go through the same steps.