Chorizo and Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
|1/2 cup cream cheese softened|
|1/2 cup walnuts, minced|
|1/2 lb chorizo, cooked, drained and minced|
|1 and 1/2 lbs button mushrooms, stems removed|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
- Saute the chorizo and drain on paper towels, then finely mince.
- In a bowl mix the chorizo, cream cheese and walnuts. Mix well
- Once you have removed the stems from the mushrooms and place them on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once the mushrooms have cooled using a tea spoon or pastry bag fill the cavities of the mushrooms with the cheese mixture.