- 1/2 lb crab meat
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup fine corn meal
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- oil for frying
- Remove all cartilage from crab meat
- In a bowl, beat eggs add milk and stir in the flour and corn meal.
- Add seasonings, add crab meat and mix gently.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 2-3 inches of oil to 375 degrees.
- Drop batter into hot oil by 1 tsp and fry until golden brown.