|1/2 lb crab meat|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup fine corn meal|
|juice of 1 lemon|
|1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning|
|1/2 tsp black pepper|
|1/2 tsp garlic salt|
|1 tsp fresh parsley, minced|
|6 drops Worcestershire sauce|
|oil for frying|
- Remove all cartilage from crab meat
- In a bowl, beat eggs add milk and stir in the flour and corn meal.
- Add seasonings, add crab meat and mix gently.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 2-3 inches of oil to 375 degrees.
- Drop batter into hot oil by 1 tsp and fry until golden brown.