Crispy Chicken Thighs
|4 skin on chicken thighs|
|4 tsp melted butter|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp black pepper|
|1/4 tsp garlic powder|
|1/4 tsp onion powder|
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and dry the chicken.
- Prick the chicken all over with a fork.
- Brush butter under the skin.
- In a small bowl combine the salt, pepper,garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well.
- Rub some of the seasoning under the skin. Brush more butter on the skin then add the rest of the spice on top.
- Bake skin side up in a baking dish for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is golden and crispy.