Deep Fried Pork Tenderloin Medalians
- 1 (3 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of any fat
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumb
- 4 eggs beaten
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- oil for deep frying
- Cut the tenderloin into 2 inch thick Medallions. Place the Medallions between several sheets of plastic wrap and flatten slightly with a meat mallet or heavy pan.
- Prepare three bowls, 1 for the flour, 1 for the eggs and one for the bread crumbs.
- Season both sides of the tenderloins with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Also season the flour with the same spices.
- Dip the tenderloins into the flour and shake off excess, then dip into the eggs and let the excess drip off and finally completely coat the tenderloins with the bread crumbs.
- Place the prepared tenderloins on a platter and cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- In a large sauce pan or deep fryer, fill 1/3 full with oil. Heat the oil to 360 degrees.
- Once the oil is up to temperature, fry the tenderloins in batches until they are golden brown and cook through. About 5-8 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve.