Deviled Eggs with Crab
|1/2 lb of crab meat|
|6 hard boiled eggs|
|3 tbs celery, minced|
|4 heaping tbs mayonnaise|
|1 tsp dry mustard|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
|1 tsp fresh parsley, minced|
|2 dashes of oregano|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|4 drops Worcestershire sauce|
- Remove any cartilage from the crab meat.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half length wise.
- Remove the yolks, place in a bowl and mash well.
- Add celery, mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Add the crab and gently mix well.
- Stuff the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Chill covered before serving.