Deviled Eggs with Crab
- 1/2 lb of crab meat
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbs celery, minced
- 4 heaping tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- 2 dashes of oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Remove any cartilage from the crab meat.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half length wise.
- Remove the yolks, place in a bowl and mash well.
- Add celery, mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Add the crab and gently mix well.
- Stuff the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Chill covered before serving.