Foods That Contain Gluten
All foods that include wheat in the name, including wheat starch, wheat germ, wheat bran, whole wheat, rye, oats and or barley.
- Cooked or dried cereals made from wheat, rye, oats, and or barley, including macaroni and couscous.
- Any matzo product.
- Cookies and crackers made with wheat, rye, oats, and or barley.
- Other grains, including spelt, kamut, triticale, semolina, farina, and Bulgar.
- Tempe, which may be combined with wheat.
- Vegan fake meats, which may have wheat or flour added.
- Convenience items, such as soups or soup mixes, cake mixes, pudding mixes, snack foods, and frozen entrees that may have wheat, rye, oats, barley, and or other grains as ingredients.
- Bouillon, commercial vinegary salad dressings, soy sauces, condiments, such as ketchup and vegan mayonnaise.
- Blended soy beverages, which may have added wheat products.
- Commercial chocolate beverage mixes and other drink mixes.
- Malt powder.
- Beer and ale, cereal beverages such as Postum, rice milk and oat milk, and root beer.