Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, cleaned
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbs oregano
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
- With a spoon remove the dark colored gills from the underside of the mushrooms. Scrape gently.
- Place mushrooms in a oven proof baking dish and season with the garlic, olive oil, oregano and salt and pepper.
- Cook over charcoal or alternatively place under a hot broiler and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Remove from the oven or grill and garnish with chopped parsley.