Hot Crab Dip
|1 8oz package of cream cheese softened|
|1 tbs milk|
|1 lb lump crab meat|
|2 tbs chopped onion|
|1 tsp prepared horseradish|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup toasted almonds|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the cream cheese and milk.
- Gently mix in the crab meat, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers and crusty bread.