Hot Crab Dip
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese softened
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the cream cheese and milk.
- Gently mix in the crab meat, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers and crusty bread.