Indian Corn Fritters
- 1 17oz can or frozen corn, thawed or drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 3 large eggs
- 6 scallions, minced, white and green parts
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- vegetable oil
- Mix the corn, garlic, eggs, curry powder, coriander, and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form into little balls.
- In a saute pan add about 1 inch of vegetable oil and drop the balls a few at a time and fry until golden brown. About 3-4 minutes.