Italian Cheese Cake
|1 and 1/2 lbs ricotta cheese|
|1 lb cream cheese, softened|
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|6 tbs flour|
|1 pint sour cream|
|1 tbs pure vanilla extract|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Put the ricotta and cream cheese into a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the sugar and the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition of eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and lightly floured 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, then turn off the heat, but leave the cake in the oven for an additional 2 hours.
- Remove the cake from the oven, then refrigerate.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.