Lemon and Garlic Potato Salad
- 2 and 1/2 lbs small red potatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Add the potatoes to a large sauce pan or stock and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender.
- Once potatoes are done, remove from water and cut into 4’ths.
- Place potatoes in a bowl along with all other ingredients and gently mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.