- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 small stalk celery, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 pint shucked oysters, drained
- Fry bacon until partially cooked.
- Add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- Add the lemon juice and seasonings.
- Arrange the oysters in a singly layer in a foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Spread the bacon mixture over oysters.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until the edges of the oysters begin to curl. About 10 minutes.