|3 slices bacon, chopped|
|1 small onion, minced|
|1 small stalk celery, minced|
|1 tsp lemon juice|
|Dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|6 drops Worcestershire sauce|
|4 drops hot sauce|
|1/4 tsp old bay seasoning|
|1 pint shucked oysters, drained|
- Fry bacon until partially cooked.
- Add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- Add the lemon juice and seasonings.
- Arrange the oysters in a singly layer in a foil lined shallow baking pan.
- Spread the bacon mixture over oysters.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven until the edges of the oysters begin to curl. About 10 minutes.