|3 dozen oysters in the shell|
|1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach, cooked|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning|
|6 drops hot sauce|
|1 tbs onion, minced|
|1/4 tsp celery salt|
|1/2 cup dry bread crumbs|
|1/2 cup butter melted|
|grated fresh Parmesan for toppin|
- Open oysters, letting them remain in the deep half of the shell. Discard the other half of the shell.
- Finely chop the spinach.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, except for the cheese with the spinach.
- Spread the mixture on top of oysters the sprinkle with cheese over the top.
- Arrange oysters in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until top is hot and bubbly.