- 3 dozen oysters in the shell
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach, cooked
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 6 drops hot sauce
- 1 tbs onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- grated fresh Parmesan for toppin
- Open oysters, letting them remain in the deep half of the shell. Discard the other half of the shell.
- Finely chop the spinach.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, except for the cheese with the spinach.
- Spread the mixture on top of oysters the sprinkle with cheese over the top.
- Arrange oysters in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until top is hot and bubbly.