Oysters with Salmon Roe
- 1 dozen shucked oysters on the half shell
- rock salt
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1 jar of salmon roe
- black pepper
- fresh dill for garnish
- 2 lemons cut into wedges
This is a super simple quick and delicious appetizer.
- Shuck oysters and place them on a bed of rock salt.
- Season them with a little black pepper.
- Top each oyster with a tsp of creme fraiche or sour cream, then with 1/2 tsp of salmon roe.
- Garnish each oyster with a small sprig of dill.
- Serve with lemon wedges.