Pasta Frittata with with Onions and Peppers
- 2 green peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbs olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 lb of cooked pasta of your choice
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 eggs beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saute pan, saute the peppers and onions in the olive until soft. 7-8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and marinara sauce and mix together.
- Beat 1/2 cup of the cheese into the eggs and pour into the pan, mixing well with the pasta.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top and bake, uncovered for about a half hour or until set.