Pasta Frittata with with Onions and Peppers
|2 green peppers, thinly sliced|
|2 onions, halved, thinly sliced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tbs olive oil|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 cup marinara sauce|
|1/2 lb of cooked pasta of your choice|
|3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|8 eggs beaten|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saute pan, saute the peppers and onions in the olive until soft. 7-8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and marinara sauce and mix together.
- Beat 1/2 cup of the cheese into the eggs and pour into the pan, mixing well with the pasta.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top and bake, uncovered for about a half hour or until set.