Pasta with Creamed Spinach and Cheese
|1/4 cup off chopped cooked spinach|
|2 cups heavy cream|
|3/4 cup ricotta cheese|
|1/2 lb ziti, cooked according to package directions. (al dente)|
|Parmesan cheese, grated|
|freshly grated black pepper to taste.|
- Squeeze out as much moisture from the spinach as possible.
- Add the spinach to a sauce pan and mix it together with the cream and ricotta and bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked noodles and continue cooking until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Distribute pasta onto 4 plates and sprinkle liberally with grated Parmesan.
- Season with black pepper and serve.