Pasta with Creamed Spinach and Cheese
- 1/4 cup off chopped cooked spinach
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lb ziti, cooked according to package directions. (al dente)
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- freshly grated black pepper to taste.
- Squeeze out as much moisture from the spinach as possible.
- Add the spinach to a sauce pan and mix it together with the cream and ricotta and bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked noodles and continue cooking until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Distribute pasta onto 4 plates and sprinkle liberally with grated Parmesan.
- Season with black pepper and serve.