Pulled Pork Egg Rolls
|1 package of egg roll wrappers, thawed|
|1 lb of seasoned pulled pork (available at grocery in packaged meat section)|
|1/2 lb of prepared Cole slaw.|
|oil for deep frying|
- To construct egg rolls, thaw the egg roll wrappers.
- Put 3 tbs of the pork into each egg roll wrapper along with 1/2 tbs of barbecue sauce and 1 tbs of Cole slaw.
- Brush the edges of the wrappers with water and tightly roll up the egg roll being sure to tuck in the ends as you go.
- Meanwhile heat the oil to 360 degrees.
- Add the egg rolls in batches, and fry until golden brown. About 3-4 minutes.