- 1/2 lb tomatillos
- 4 jalapenos
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 tbs canola oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Remove the stems and coverings from the tomatillos and jalapenos and add to a large sauce pan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook until they become fork tender
- Add the jalapenos and tomatillos and avocado to a blender with about 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid, along with the canola oil.
- Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use with tacos and enchiladas ect.