- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 lb large button mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, minced
- In a saute pan over high heat, add the mushrooms and garlic.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat and stir in the sherry, broth, lemon juice, paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes to slightly reduce sauce.
- Transfer mushrooms to a bowl then top with fresh parsley.